Black Widow Resources.
Black Widow is a privately-held exploration and development company focused on identifying and exploring precious and base metal properties.
Our management team consists of people formerly involved with Spider Resources Inc. These are the same people who pioneered exploration in the James Bay Lowlands. Spider Resources Inc. was sold in 2010 to Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. for $125,000,000.
Quick Facts on Black Widow Resources.
- Jan 20, 2011: Company Incorporated.
- Jun – Jul, 2011: Raised $880,000.00 privately amongst Board of Directors, Management, family and friends.
- Jun 17, 2011: Acquired the Gremlin property from Cliffs Chromite Far North Inc. (formerly Spider Resources Inc.).
- Nov 14, 2011: Signed an Option Agreement with United Reef Limited for the Santa Maria gold property
- February 21, 2012: Acquired a 59.8% interest in the Shunsby copper – zinc – silver property.
- May 1, 2012: Entered into a Joint Venture with United Reef Limited with regards to the Santa Maria gold property
- November 13, 2012: Filed preliminary prospectus with OSC and TSXV, for an Initial Public Offering to raise minimum $1 million and maximum $2.5 million
- November 20, 2012: Amended preliminary prospectus to include most recent quarterly statements
- December 13, 2012: Received conditional approval from OSC and TSXV for listing shares on the TSXV exchange, subject to various conditions including raising a minimum $1 million as well as attracting no less than 200 shareholders holding a board lot
- February 12, 2013: Filed final prospectus, commenced fund raising for closing on or before March 30, 2013
- March 13, 2013: completed first tranche financing raising in excess of $1 million fulfilling a condition of listing
- March 28, 2013: completed second tranche financing increasing shareholder base to greater than 200 board lot holders participating in IPO with 21,177,923 shares issued raising a total of $1,102,000, thus fulfilling last condition of listing
- April 4, 2013: commenced trading on the TSXV under the symbol C.BWR, opened at $0.15 per common share.